Find me on


Search here



♥

slideshow

...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Doctor oz diet

Well I've been doing a lots of teachers about the right diet to lose weight and even I tried them on myself but most of them worked really slow.
So I went to see the dr.oz diets all of them work of course,but the most effective one is the rapid 2 weeks diet.
Yeah believe it or not just 2 weeks it's magical. For me that's easy to do it because I'm not fat girl,but for others it's easy too and here's comes the good news : you will lose over 6-7 pounds from the first week or maybe more it depends to your body..well try it and you won't regret 
You can workout too if you want but my advice for you is drink 2 liters per day and if you can drink more just do it,because it cleans your body .
Well that's all for today,see you soon with new Health secrets .
Rym💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

.