Find me on


Search here



♥

slideshow

...

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Plans of my month

Well after getting my period I completely cheated the whole time and I ruined my diet so much.. So after this I wanna recover myself and I need to lose those pounds that I've gained after my period 🍏🍎 yeah i dont know exactly when should I stated if it's on Friday or Saturday but I guess I'll do detox tomorrow just drinking water to clean up my belly so I start in sturdy fresh and on empty clean body 💗 but I promise I won't cheat again changing my life I have one month to lose weight I'm about 90pound I'm 16 it's not even bad or fat but I need to take off all this always to clean my body 🙏🏻 my goal is to lose about 7pounds which means I wanna be around 42 kg not 46 kg..
Which me luck all new is in my blog ( healthy life ) check the link on my profile 😊❤️


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

.