Find me on


Search here



♥

slideshow

...

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits are Just here


i know Kylie jenner is always been our most subject on Beauty ...but do you know what's new today let me tell you .

Though Kylie Jenner admitted that she got lip injections (rather than her previous claims about using a lot of liner), she is still capitalizing on the idea that beauty goodies can give you a rather plump pout. So she went into the business of creating pucker products in the form of the Kylie Lip Kit.
The teenage reality star revealed this news on Instagram with a photo of her wearing a vampy chocolate lip color that we can assume is part of the KLK. We believe she got help from her makeup artist Hrush Achemyan, who shared a similar photo of Kylie.
When asked whether it includes lip glosses, lipsticks, or pencils, she told Yahoo: "I'm going to keep that a secret, but it's a kit and I am super invested. I have been going to the factories, making the shades perfect, because I'm super particular about my lip color. I wanted to make three perfect shades to start off."
Finally, Kylie has shared the news that the kits are available for purchase online today at lipkitbykylie.com for $29 each. To get fans revved, she released images via@lipkitbykylie (which of course is already a verified Instagram account) of the packaging, lip glosses, lip pencils, and swatches. Keep reading to see it all and then shop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

.