Find me on


Search here



♥

slideshow

...

Friday, February 5, 2016

This Genius New Nail Polish Holder Makes Painting Your Nails SO Much Easier


I'm going to get real right now and tell you that I'm clumsy AF. My limbs have a mind of their own and I have very limited control over their actions.
It's extremely common that I'll be giving myself a couch mani and in an over-exaggerated attempt to dip my brush back into it's bottle, I'll knock the bottle over, effectively ruining whatever surface the nail polish was sitting on. 
Apparently, I'm not the only one that faces the clumsy girl struggle, because a brand called Tweexy has created the solution. Tweexy is a wearable nail polish holder that looks similar to a Ring Pop – except instead of candy, it has a nail polish center. 

The ring comes equipped with two finger holes for maximum stability and a adjusting hole that will fit any bottle no matter what the shape. 
Slip the Tweexy on whenever you're on the go and you can paint your nails virtually anywhere with no danger of spilling. 
You can get a Tweexy for yourself on Amazon for around $15. They come in a ton of pretty colors, so you'll def find one that fits your style. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

.